Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

25-pound challenge Week 1

Starting weight: 208.5
Current weight: 205.5

 Not bad for the first week, but it could have been so much better. I did great with activity but fell off the wagon a bit on Sunday (Halloween).
 Went to Wild Wings Cafe to watch the Redskins and had the following: Coors Light, Buffalo Chicken salad (with ranch dressing), three or four Diet Cokes (lost track), cup of chili (yum). Had a decent dinner at home but add three mini-Snickers bars and a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and there's the damage.
 I guess I still need Melanie's discipline. She helped when we went to the Western Carolina State Fair Saturday night. I did get a small cup of fries, but was able to avoid getting meat of some kind-everything smelled so good. They had a jumbo corn dog but the $6 price tag helped keep me away.
 Week two started off well as I hit the gym for weight work at 6 a.m. Throw in some cardio later with Melanie after she gets off work and I'll be back on track.
 Three months and 25 pounds seems like a lot and a long way to go, but if I can keep it steady it should be OK.

No comments: